Friday, January 13, 2012

Flirty Valentine



Happy Friday!
Today I made a card for the Free For All challenge over at www.splitcoaststampers.com. I used this precious image called Flirty Valentine by D' Amour Allure. You will find this wonderful stamp line at www.mcmahonfivedesign.com. I do not have copics yet, but they are on my wish list! In Decemeber I won a free copic on facebook. They sent me the color Blush (R20). I used it on my card today! I usually color my images with watercolor pencils and chalks, but I really really want a set of copics!!! :)
Card Recipe:
Stamps-Flirty Valentine by D' Amour Allure
Ink-Basic Black, Chocolate Chip
Paper-White, Bella Rose DP
Accessories-Oval Template, Sponging, Machine Stitch, Pearls, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Curly Label Punch, Watercolor Pencils, Chalks, Copic Marker R20 (Blush)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment