Friday, May 10, 2013

Thank You Mouse

Another Friday is upon us!  Welcome to the weekend....woo hoo!

Today I am posting a card that I made for Flashback Friday over at M5D.  The design team has come up with so many wonderful samples this week.  Don't forget to sign up for the newsletter at the top of the M5D site.  You don't want to miss out on all of the exciting changes that have been going on.  New illustrators, new designers and a store full of goodies!!!

I made a Thank You card today using a darling digital image called Sweet Mouse.  My son turned 16 a few days ago and he needs to send out a few thank you cards for some gifts that he received.  He passed his driving test, too!  Lastly, he had two track meets this week and he got a personal best in the 800!  He has had one busy week!  Onto the card....


Image/Stamp-Sweet Mouse by Studio 313 (available at the M5D store)
Ink-Chocolate Chip, Printer Ink (black)
Paper-Kraft, Rose Red, White, My Mind's Eye DP, Old Olive
Accessories-Machine Stitch, Sponging, Dimensionals, Metal Clip, Ribbon, Enamel Dots, Copics, Chalks, My Favorite Things Die-Namics (fresh cut grass, pretty posies

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a terrific weekend!
Angie  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment