Monday, May 12, 2014

Turtle Love

I am a few days behind on posting this card....oops!  Today's creation was made for the Flashback Friday newsletter from last week.  I made this card for my sweet mom!  I attached this card to a bag of Mini Turtle chocolates.  Wasn't that clever?!  Hee Hee!  I had a wonderful Mother's Day and I hope you did too!!!


Card Recipe-
Images/Stamps:  Turtlely Love You by Imagine That! Digi's by Kris (available at M5D)
Paper: White, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Jillibean Soup DP, Welcome Neighbor DP
Ink: Printer Ink (black), Positively Pink
Accessories: Sponging, Mini Button Brads, Ribbon (Costco), Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals, Cut Grass Die-Namics from MFT, Circle Die-Namics from MFT, Copics

Wishing you a happy and healthy week!
Angie  ♥

1 comment: