Monday, November 7, 2011

Forever After


Hello and Happy Monday!!
Today I made a card for the clean and simple challenge over at www.splitcoaststampers.com. We had a sketch for inspiration. I made what could be a wedding or anniversary card. I left the inside blank for future use. I used two digital images by Studio 313. The pretty swirls are from a set called Designer Cake and the sentiment is from a set called Sophisticated Sentiments. They are both available at www.mcmahonfivedesign.com.
Card Recipe:
Images-Designer Cake and Sophisticated Sentiments by Studio 313
Paper-Perfect Plum, White, Basic Black (SU)
Ink-Perfect Plum
Accessories-Sponging, Pearls, Mini Rhinestones, Pearl Flourish, Dimensionals, Mini Rolled Roses Die-Namic by MFT, Simply Scallops Die-Namic by MFT, Decorative Doily Duo Die-Namic by MFT
Thank You for stopping by today! I really appreciate it!
Angie ♥

2 comments:

  1. WOW! This is gorgeous. Love the pearl swirls at the bottom and those wonderful small flowers. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the black doily and lovely line flourishes!

    ReplyDelete