Monday, January 16, 2012

Daisy Dog



Hello and Happy Monday!
Hope you had a terrific weekend! Today I made a card for the clean and simple challenge over at www.splitcoaststampers.com. We had a sketch to follow today. I used my square punches which I don't seem to use very often. I like how they look with the scalloped square punch!
I also used this darling new image my D' Amour Allure. This digital cutie is called Daisy Dog and can be found at www.mcmahonfivedesign.com. Don't forget to sign up for the M5D newsletter when visiting the site. There is a GREAT video tutorial by Sue McMahon using wood paper! Check it out!!!
Card Recipe:
Stamps/Images-Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU), Daisy Dog Digital Image by D' Amour Allure
Paper-Kraft, White, Berry Bliss Dp (SU)
Ink-Basic Black, Chocolate Chip
Accessories-Sponging, Scoring, Square Punch, Scalloped Square Punch, Gingham Ribbon, Dear Lizzy Glitter Buttons, Dimensionals, Modern Label Punch, Oval Punch
Thanks for looking today!!!

2 comments:

  1. This will keep me smiling the rest of the evening! Precious!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fabulous layout- great card!!

    ReplyDelete