Monday, July 30, 2012

Poppin' In!

Hi All!

Wow...I can't believe we are just about to close out another month!  It has been a fun and busy summer, but I am starting to look forward to fall when my boys start school and I actually have time
to work in my stamping room!  I forget how much I love to color....hee hee!!!

Today I am posting a card with such a sweet sentiment....Just poppin' in to say Hi!  This darling digital image is called Poppin' In by McMahon Five Designs.  You can find this cutie at www.mcmahonfivedesign.com


Card Recipe:
Image/Stamp-Just poppin' in by M5D
Paper-Crumb Cake, Cameo Coral, Bashful Blue, Welcome Neighbor DP
Ink-Chocolate Chip, Printer Ink (black)
Accessories-Sponging, Dimensionals, Seam Binding, Butterfly Sugar Pick by Jillibean Soup, Copics

I hope you have a wonderful week filled with lots and lots of creating!!
Angie  ♥

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute... love that furry little bear butt sticking out of the tree.

    ReplyDelete