Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween Air Freshener

Hi!  Hope you are having a terrific Monday!

Today I am posting a picture of yet another air freshener.  I made a Halloween colored freshener this time.  I found this great idea on Pinterest a few months back and now I give them to everyone I know!  Hee Hee!  They are so easy to make!  I found a 4 pack of half liter wide mouth mason jars at Walmart.  Then you add 1/2 cup of baking soda along with 8-10 drops of your favorite essential oil.  I always use orange or lemon.  Cut a circle of your favorite design paper and punch several holes in it.  Screw on the lid and decorate!  Easy and oh so cute!!!


Air Freshener Recipe:
Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jar
1/2 cup Baking Soda
8-10 drops of essentional oil ( I order mine from www.rockymountainoils.com)
Design Paper
SU! Buttons
Colored Wire
Small Hole Punch
Ribbon
Hot Glue (for buttons)

I hope you get a chance to make one of these fun air fresheners!  Enjoy your day!
Angie 

No comments:

Post a Comment