Friday, May 3, 2013

Little Kitty Thank You

Hello and Happy Friday!

Today I am posting a thank you card.  I used an adorable freebie by Wee Stamps called Little Kitty Lady.  What a sweet image!


Card Recipe:
Image/Stamps-Digi by Wee Stamps called Little Kitty Lady, Short & Sweet (sentiment by SU!)
Paper-Rose Red, Baja Breeze, White, Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye DP
Ink-Baroque Burgundy, Basic Black, Printer Ink (black)
Accessories-Sponging, Machine Stitch, Dimensionals, My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots, Word Window Punch, Ribbons, Copics, Chalks, My Favorite Things Die-Namics (Open Scallop Doily, Circle Stax 1)

When I woke up this morning here in Minnesota I was not happy to see that it was snowing AGAIN!  It is May 3rd!  My son is on the high school track team and they have only had 3 track meets to date due to the snow/rain and cold temperatures.  My poor tulip bed is trying to pop up but it keeps getting snowed on.  I am curious to see how many of them actually bloom.

I hope you have a wonderful and warm weekend!  Thanks for stopping by today!
Angie  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment