Friday, November 8, 2013

Turkey Time

I am back with another card for the McMahon Five Design Flashback Friday newsletter.  The design team will be on a holiday break until after the new year.  Thanks, Sue!!!  As always, you can find all of the illustrators digital images on the M5D site.  CLICK HERE  to see the sites many many images!!!  *Ü*

Since Thanksgiving is only a few short weeks away I decided to use this adorable turkey image.  This digital set by Studio 313 has some really fun turkeys and sentiments.  Be sure to check it out!  This set is called Funny Little Turkeys.


Card Recipe:
Image/Stamps-Digital Set Called Funny Little Turkeys by Studio 313 (available M5D)
Paper-White, Chocolate Chip, Only Orange, Pink Pirouette, Sweet Always DP
Ink-Chocolate Chip, Printer Ink (black)
Accessories-Machine Stitch, Sponging, Piercing Tool, Dimensionals, Ribbons, My Favorite Things Die-Namics (Wonky Scallop Border, Circle Stax 1), Copics

I am hosting Thanksgiving this year....yikes!  I would love to set a beautiful table, so I plan on heading over to one of my favorite sites for lots of ideas...PINTEREST!!!  I hope you all have a wonderful feast!  I am feeling very thankful and blessed this upcoming holiday season!

Angie  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment