Friday, March 28, 2014

Spring Has Sprung!

Happy Spring!  It sure has been a long time coming!  I look forward to warmer days, opening the house windows and seeing baby bunnies and birds in the yard!

Today I am posting a card for the M5D Flashback Friday newsletter.  Spring means that Easter is just around the corner.  I used this darling digital set called Hatching Eggs by Studio 313...Cute, Cute, Cute!!!
I can't wait to color some eggs and put together Easter baskets for my two boys.  I may even consider doing some spring cleaning...hee hee!


Card Recipe:
Image-Digital Set called Hatching Eggs by Studio 313 (availabe at McMahon Five Designs)
Ink-Green Galore, Printer Ink (black)
Paper-Vanilla, Baja Blue, Old Olive, My Mind's Eye DP (Mabel Papers), White
Accessories-Machine Stitch, Enamel Dots, Ribbon, Sponging, My Favorite Things Die-Namics (simple scallops), Copics, Chalks

Thanks so much for looking today and Happy Spring!!!
Angie  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment