Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lunch Sack Gift Box


HAPPY HUMP DAY!! Today's card is for the Way's To Use It challenge over at SCS. We were to use a lunch sack on our project/card. I cut a kraft lunch sack in half and filled it with some strips I cut from a white lunch sack. I love to have treat bags/boxes on hand so I can just grab one when needed.
Recipe:
White and Kraft Lunch Sack
Paper: White, Bella Rose DP (SU)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Machine Stitch, Sponging, Dazzling Diamonds, Half Pearls, Circle Punch, Small Hole Punch, Dimensionals, Ribbon, Pink Wire
Stamps: Digital Image called Cupcake Cuties by Studio 313 (available at www.mcmahonfivedesign.com)
Enjoy your day!
Angie

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I can comment now!
    I recognize that cupcake and the paper too! Great combo :-)
    I also like to keep treat boxes on hand, but never get around to do them up LOL..can you send me some :-P

    ReplyDelete