Monday, September 26, 2011

Miss You


Happy Monday! I can't believe we are in the last week of September already! Where does the time go? Anyways, today's card was made for the CAS challenge at www.splitcoaststampers.com. We were to use paper piecing on our card. I paper pieced the girls dress with the same paper as my scallops. Love this easy technique! The recipe for my card is listed below. I just wanted to let you know that you can "like" McMahon Five Designs on facebook. Their store carries MANY wonderful digital images...even some freebies!! Check it out at www.facebook.com.
Recipe:
Paper-White, Black, Baja Breeze, Springtime Vintage DP
Ink-Basic Black
Images-Digital Image called Miss You by Studio 313 (available at www.mcmahonfivedesign.com)
Accessories-Sponging, Machine Stitch, Oval Punches, Piercing Tool, Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals, Simply Scallops by My Favorite Things (Die-Namics)
Thanks for stopping by today!!
Angie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment