Monday, October 17, 2011

Dot Your I's With Cupcakes!


Today I did a card for the clean and simple challenge over at www.splitcoaststampers.com. We were to make a card with cupcakes. Well, I just made a card on Friday using cupcakes, but you can never have enough birthday cards around...right?! Anyways, I used a cupcake from the digital set called Cupcake Cuties 2 by Studio 313 and it can be found at www.mcmahonfivedesign.com. The beauty of working with digital stamps is the fact that you can size them to fit your project! I sized down this darling birthday cupcake so I could "dot" my "i"! The inside of the card says Happy Birthday.
Card Recipe:
Images-Headline Alphabet (SU), Crazy For Cupcakes (SU) (Sentiment), Cupcake Cuties 2 (Studio 313)
Ink-Chocolate Chip
Paper-White, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip Designer Patterned Paper
Accessories-Sponging, Machine Stitch, Gingham Ribbon, Button, Circle Punch, Mini pearls, Gold Stickles, Dimensionals
Happy Monday!
Angie ♥

1 comment: