Thursday, October 20, 2011

Please Forgive Me


Hello! I am posting a card today that I did for the Ways To Use It challenge over at www.splitcoaststampers.com. We were to create a faux tile background. I scored my panel then
stamped and sponged. I found a wonderful tutorial here http://thewritestuff.justwritedesigns.com/?p=6257. The splitcoast gallery has some stunning creations using the faux tile technique. Check it out if you have a few extra minutes. I used a cute digital set called Funny Little Things by Studio 313. It can be found at www.mcmahonfivedesign.com. I sure have been using the brown and pink combination quite a bit lately! I will try and change it up next time!! :)
Card Recipe:
Images-Funny Little Things by Studio 313, Petite Patterns (SU), Gift of Happiness (SU) (flower sem)
Paper-Chocolate Chip, White, Pink Pirouette
Ink-Basic Black, Positively Pink
Accessories-Machine Stitch, Sponging, Rolled Mini Roses Die-Namic by MFT, Pearls, Ribbon, Oval Punch, Dimensionals
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I appreciate it!
Angie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment