Saturday, May 26, 2012

Inspiration Card

Happy Saturday!

Today I made a card for the Inspiration Challenge over at www.splitcoaststampers.com.  I found some earrings with the colors orange, yellow and blue on the inspiration website.  I used one of my favorite design paper sets called Washington Apple from SU! which has all three colors....just perfect my challenge card!  I used a new digital set called Patched Up Friends by Studio 313.  Isn't it cute?!  You can find this set at www.mcmahonfivedesign.com.  There is a coordinating set that is FREE called Patched Up Accessories.  Be sure to stop by the M5D store to check out this awesome offer!


Card Recipe:
Image/Stamp-Digital Set called Patched Up Friend by Studio 313
Ink-Brocade Blue, Printer Ink (black)
Paper-White, Washington Apple DP, Bordering Blue
Accessories-Sponging, Machine Stitch, Dimensionals, Yellow Brads, Ribbons, Circle Punches, Piercing Tool, Decorative Rectangle Template, Cuttle Bug Paisley Folder, Copics, Oval Punch

Thanks so much for looking today!!!
Angie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment