Saturday, June 23, 2012

Boy Graduation

Wow!  I haven't posted a card in ages!  I took a little time off during my son's high school graduation.  Both of my boys were in track and there were so many activities surrounding graduation.  I plan on crafting much more now that the craziness has past!  I am posting a
boy graduation card today and tomorrow I plan a posting a girl graduation card.  I just love
Precious Moments and was so happy to find these cute graduate stamps!


I went very basic on this one.  I don't like to add a lot of embellishments on boy cards! 

Card Recipe:
Stamp-Precious Moments Boy Graduate (bought at a garage sale many years ago)
Ink-Basic Black
Paper-Very Vanilla, White, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Love Letter DP
Accessories- Sponging, Circle Punch, Simply Scallops Die-Namics by MFT, Ivory Ribbon, Dimensionals, Copics

Thank you for checking in even though I haven't had anything new posted.  I promise to keep
the creations coming!  Have a great day!

Angie  ♥

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the graduation- seems like the kids grow up in the blink of an eye, huh? Darling card!

    ReplyDelete