Sunday, June 24, 2012

Girl Graduation

Hello and Happy Sunday!

Today I am posting a girl graduation card....as promised yesterday!  Again, I used a Precious Moments stamp which I absolutely adore!  Isn't she sooo sweet?!  I also used my favorite sized card to work with...4.25 x 4.25 inches.  I went extra girlie on this one by using pinks, purples and design paper with mini hearts.


Card Recipe:
Image/Stamp-Precious Moments Girl Graduate (garage sale purchase years ago)
Paper-Basic Gray, Rose Red, White, Eggplant Envy, Welcome Neighbor DP
Ink-Basic Black, Eggplant Envy
Accessories-Machine Stitch, Sponging, Large Scalloped Circle, Piercing Tool, Dimensionals, Large Circle Punch, Tim Holtz Mini Clips, Grey Ribbon, Mini Rhinestones, SU! Scalloped Punch, Copics

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for looking!!!

Angie  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment