Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy Turkey Day

TGIF!!!

Today I am posting a card that I made for the flashback newsletter over at www.mcmahonfivedesign.com.  Be sure and sign up for the M5D newsletter so you can be updated on new releases and sales.  Right now there are many seasonal sets on sale including the fun set I used today....Funny Little Turkeys. 

Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away!  Time really does fly by quicker and quicker the older I get.  I sure do love this time of year!  LOVE the hustle and bustle of the holidays!  Okay...back to today's card.



Card Recipe:
Images/Stamps-Funny Little Turkeys by Studio 313 (www.mcmahonfivedesign.com)
Ink-Printer Ink (black), Bravo Burgundy
Paper-Crumb Cake, Old Olive, White, Basic Grey Design Papers
Accessories-Sponging, Dimensionals, Seam Binding, Circle Template, Large Scalloped Circle Punch, Piercing Tool, Mini Rhinestones, Copics

Have a wonderful weekend!
Angie  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment