Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanks Be For Thee

Hello and Happy Monday!

Well, it is Thankgiving week!  Do you have your menus planned, grocery lists prepared and the house squeaky clean?  Hope that sentence didn't stress you out!  Hee Hee!  I look forward to decorating the tree, eating, watching the Macy's parade and looking at the Black Friday ads!

Today I am posting a Thanksgiving card using an old Stampin' Up! set called Thanks Be For Thee.  I just LOVE this image....sooooo cute!!!  I posted a close up picture of the image, too.




 
Card Recipe:
Image/Stamps-Thanks Be For Thee (SU)
Ink-Basic Black
Paper-Basic Black, White, Basic Gray, Old Olive Design Paper, BooVille DP
Accessories-Sponging, Machine Stitch, Dimensionals, Simply Scallops Die-Namics by MFT, Copics, Black Ribbon


I am very thankful for my followers and your sweet comments!  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!
Angie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment