Friday, February 1, 2013

Loads of Hearts

Hello and Happy Friday!

Today I am posting a card I did for the McMahon Five Design Flashback Friday.  Be sure to sign up for the M5D newsletter HERE.  The image I used today is on sale!  A great time to start in on those valentine cards!
This image is called Wishes of Love by D' Amour Allure.  It is an acrylic stamp.


All D' Amour Allure images can be found at M5D.  Okay, on to today's card recipe.

Image/Stamp-Wishes of Love, Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU)
Paper-Perfect Plum, White, Pink Pirouette, Studio G DP
Ink-Perfect Plum, Printer Ink (black)
Accessories-White Brads, Sponging, Machine Stitch, Dimensionals, Ribbon, Maya Road Heart Pin, Dazzling Diamonds, Copics, Chalks, My Favorite Things Die-Namics (Mini Tabs Quartet, Wonky Scallop Border)

I hope you have a wonderful crafty weekend!  Happy Superbowl Sunday, too!
Angie ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment