Friday, February 15, 2013

Pretty Little Things

Hello and Happy Friday!

Today I am posting a card for the Flashback Friday newsletter over at M5D.  I used an image from the Pretty Little Things collection.  This image is called "Sasha".  All of the acrylic stamps in this collection are 50% off.  Click HERE to see the entire collection.


Card Recipe:
Image/Stamp-Sasha from the Pretty Little Things collection, Little Hellos by SU! (sentiment)
Paper-White, Basic Gray, Bella Rose DP, Head over Heels DP
Ink-Rocket Red, Printer Ink (black)
Accessories-Sponging, Machine Stitch, Silver Brads, Piercing Tool, Dimensionals, Seam Binding, Silver Cord, SU! Button, Copics, Chalks

I hope you had a very sweet Valentine's Day!  My husband gave me a very generous Archiver's gift card.  I can't wait to go shopping for some new card making supplies!!!

Angie ♥

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Angie! I love the DP that you paired with this cute little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie I really love how you colored Sasha. And your card layout is very pretty. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete