Friday, June 7, 2013

Graduation Season!

Summer vacation is here!  My two boys are thrilled to have an entire summer ahead of them!  I have mixed feelings....hee hee!  It is also graduation time and I have quite a few this year.  Today I am posting a card with a really fun graduation set by Draw Me A Daydream.  This card is also part of the Flashback Friday newsletter which can be found HERE.  Don't forget to sign up!


Card Recipe:
Image/Stamps-Glad Grad by Draw Me A Daydream
Ink-Night of Navy, Printer Ink (black)
Paper-White, My Mind's Eye DP, Night of Navy, Riding Hood Red
Accessories-Sponging, Martha Stewart Star Punch, Piercing Tool, Dimensionals, Linen Thread, Gingham Ribbon, Button, Copics

Thank you for looking today!  Happy summer vacation to you, too!
Angie ♥

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful grad card!! Great DP and I love the way you framed the image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card for a grad! Love the image and those stars are just perfect.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete