Friday, June 21, 2013

Masculine Card

It is Friday....yeah!!!

Next month I will be needing a handful of masculine cards.  I always struggle with these because I just LOVE ribbons, bows and buttons!  It sure is hard to create manly cards with these items...hee hee!  Well, I did my best!  I started with this fun fishing image by Draw Me A Daydream called Fisher Fella.  This is such  a great line!  I love how the face is always hidden behind some sort of image.  Be sure and check out the many wonderful digital sets by DMAD over at McMahon Five Designs.




I had fun coloring the fish with my Copics.  I used the dotting technique (that is what I call it).  I start placing random dots with my lightest color followed by 2 to 3 more darker shades of randomly placed dots.  When I have filled in the entire image with different shades of dots I use a colorless blender Copic over the entire image to faintly mesh the colors. I then highlighted a few areas like the fin, gills and tail.  I hope you like the look!

Card Recipe:
Image/Stamp-Fisher Fella by Draw Me A Daydream
Paper-White, My Mind's Eye DP, Night of Navy, Riding Hood Red
Ink-Night of Navy, Printer Ink (black)
Accessories-Sponging, Machine Stitch, Buttons, Twine, White Ribbon, dimensionals, Copics

Thanks for looking and I hope you have a spectacular weekend!!!
Angie  ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment