Friday, January 31, 2014

Cocoa Pocket

It has been absolutely freezing here in Minnesota.  We can't seem to catch a break!  It is either freezing or snowing or BOTH!!!  I have been making lots and lots of hot cocoa for my fellas.  It really hits the spot on these cold winter days!  I knew I just had to use Penguin Cocoa by Imagine That! Digi's by Kris for today's Flashback Friday over at McMahon Five Designs.  What a darling digital set!!!


Hot Cocoa Pocket Recipe:
Image-Penguin Cocoa by Imagine That! Digi's by Kris (available at M5D)
Paper-White, Basic Grey, Head Over Heels DP by Lily Bee Design, Memorable DP by My Mind's Eye
Ink-Basic Black, Printer Ink (black)
Accessories-Siponging, Enamel Dots, Machine Stitch, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals, Ribbon, Mini Clothes Pin, Copics, Hot Cocoa Packet, Strong Bonding Double Sided Tape (for the pocket)

I hope you are enjoying warmer weather than me!  I think you should sit back and relax with a nice cup of hot cocoa!  Even if you live in a warm weather climate!  Enjoy the weekend!

Angie  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment