Friday, January 17, 2014

Winter Wishes

Hello and Happy 2014!

Today McMahon Five Designs has an all new Flashback Friday newsletter.  The design team was on a long holiday break but we are back and ready to show you all of the oldies but goodies that M5D has to offer.  Many of today's images are on sale, too!  Happy New Year, crafters!

Here in Minnesota we have been hit with freezing temps and lots of snow.  This weather inspired me to use the cute snowman by McMahon Five Designs.  I used the snowflake cuttlebug background in honor of all the snow we are getting!  Don't you just love all of the accessories we have access to?!

Also, I don't know how many of you have an Archiver's craft store in your area, but I was so saddened to hear that they are going bankrupt and will be closing their doors in the next few weeks.  I had a gift card from my husband that I didn't want to go to waste, so I found many deals at my wonderful local Archiver's.  Boo Hoo!


Card Recipe-
Image-Digital image called Snowman by McMahon Five Designs
Ink-Bordering Blue, Printer Ink (black)
Paper-White, Bordering Blue
Accessories-Dimensionals, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punches, Dazzling Diamonds, Ribbon (from Costco), Enamel Dots, Copics, Snowflake Cuttlebug Folder

I hope your 2014 is off to a terrific start!  Enjoy your weeked!
Angie  ♥

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! Adorable image and your coloring is great!!
    I love the embossed and inked BG!!

    ReplyDelete