Saturday, March 16, 2013

Easter Bunny

Happy Saturday!

Today I made a card for the Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers.  I used this sweet digital image from McMahon Five Designs called Springtime Friends.  What a cutie!!  This digi is on sale, too!  I just love the spring season and Easter!


Card Recipe:
Image/Stamps-Springtime Friends digital image, Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU!)
Ink-Printer Ink (black), Positively Pink
Paper-White, Rose Red, Basic Gray, Pink Pirouette
Accessories-Machine Stitch, Sponging, Dimensionals, Twine, Button, MME Enamel Dots, Modern Label Punch, Copics, Chalks, MFT Die-Namics (simply scallops), Distressing

I can't wait to let the fresh spring air in to the house!  I can't do it quite yet as I live in Minnesota and the high today is only 28 degrees!  Soon, very soon!

Thanks for taking a peek at my blog today!
Angie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment