Friday, March 22, 2013

Mavis in a Denim Dress

Hi all!!

Today I am posting a card that I made for Saturday's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers.  Stephanie was sweet as can be and asked me to make a sample for this challenge.  Be sure to check out the inspirational site that she found for us to use!

My card has CUTE Mavis on it and she is wearing a paper pieced denim dress (my inspirational item).  You can find this darling stamp at Stamping Bella.  It is called Mavis has a Daisy!


Card Recipe:
Stamps-Mavis has a Daisy, Vintage Labels (sentiment), Just Jeans (SU!)
Paper-White, Basic Gray, Riding Hood Red, My Mind's Eye DP (Ruby)
Ink-Basic Black, Cameo Coral
Accessories-Sponging, Dimensionals, My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots, Copics, Chalks, Paper Piecing, SU! Ribbon, Maya Road Heart Pin, Prima Flowers, My Favorite Things Die-Namics (Mix and Match Banner)

I always appreciate you stopping by!  Thanks for taking a few minutes out of your busy day!
Happy Stamping!
Angie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment