Friday, March 29, 2013

Just a Note

Welcome to my blog and happy Friday!!

Today is another Flashback Friday over at M5D.  The design team uses older images from the store reminding you of what great digis are available!  We all LOVE new releases but it is fun to revisit some oldies but goodies, too!

Today I used another D' Amour Allure image called Melissa.  Isn't she cute?!  I am really loving my new 6 x 6 paper pads from My Mind's Eye and the coordinating decorative brads and enamel dots.  It is so easy to throw a card together nowadays!  *Ü*


Card Recipe:
Image/Stamps-Melissa by D' Amour Allure, More Great Greeting (SU!)
Paper-White, Rose Red, Welcome Neighbor DP (SU!), Unforgettable DP (MME)
Ink-Brocade Blue, Basic Black, Printer Ink (black)
Accessories-Sponging, Scoring Tool, MME Decorative Brads, Piercing Tool, Dimensionals, Copics, My Favorite Things Die-Namics (Fresh Cut Grass, Wonky Scallop Border)

I wish you a very happy Easter weekend!  Don't eat too many jelly beans!
Angie  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment