Friday, July 19, 2013

Groovy!!!

Hi there!  Are temps soaring in your neck of the woods?  They sure are here in Minnesota.  We have had five straight days of 90+ degrees.....sizzle sizzle!!!  Perfect weather for sitting down in the air conditioning and crafting!  *Ü*

Today I am sharing a card I did for the Flashback Friday newsletter over at M5D.  I just love this totally groovy camper!  Tis the season for campfires and smores...yum!


Card Recipe:
Image-Digital Set called Happy Camper (available at McMahon Five Designs)
Paper-Only Orange, White, Grey, Soft Subtle Green, Kaiser Design Paper
Ink-Only Orange, Printer Ink (black)
Accessories-Twine, Studio G Buttons, Cuddlebug Flower Folder, Dimensionals, Maya Road Ruffled Ribbon, Grey Enamel Dots, White Gel Pen, Copics, Chalks, My Favorite Things Die-Namics (cirlce stax 1, mini tabs quartet), Sponging

I hope you are staying cool and enjoying the dog days of summer!
Angie  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment