Monday, July 1, 2013

The Love Boat

Hi again!  Happy Monday!

Do you remember the television show "The Love Boat"?  I thought of it when I was typing the post title...hee hee!  I used to love that show!  Anyway,  today I am posting a card that I made for my neighbor.  He is in the military and is home for a visit.  He got married  just over a year ago and brought his new wife with him, so we all got to meet her.  Instead of giving them a wedding card I decided to make a cute couple card.  I just LOVE Precious Moments.  They are so darn adorable!


Card Recipe:
Stamp/Image-Precious Moments Digi (found on Pinterest)
Ink-Printer Ink (black)
Paper-White, Kraft, Rose Red, Old Olive, My Mind's Eye DP
Accessories-Machine Stitch, Dimensionals, Ribbon, Button, My Favorite Things Die-Namics (Catch A Wave), Copics, Chalks

Thank you for looking today!!!
Angie  ♥

1 comment:

  1. aww, this is adorable Angie :) I love PM too, and have several knick-knacks of them from when I was a child. I'm sure they'll appreciate the cute card.

    ReplyDelete