Saturday, July 20, 2013

Well Wishes

Good Morning and Happy Saturday!

Today I am posting another card that I made for Flashback Friday over at M5D.  I used a lovely digital set that comes already colored or in outline form.  It is called Well Wishes by Imagine That! Digi's by Kris.  This set comes with some sweet sentiments, too!  You can find this and many other wonderful sets by Kris at McMahon Five Designs.


Card Recipe:
Image-Digital set called Well Wishes by Imagine That! Digi's by Kris
Paper-Crumb Cake, Basic Grey White, My Mind's Eye Design Paper
Ink-Chocolate Chip, Printer Ink (black)
Accessories-Sponging, Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Ribbon, My Favorite Things Die-Namics (simply scallops), Copics, Chalks

Thanks for looking today!  Until next time!
Angie ♥

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie, this is just Beautiful!! I love your pretty coloring and the papers you used. The grey scallops at the bottom are elegant. Have a great day! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete