Sunday, December 25, 2011

Altered Frame and Merry Christmas!!!


Hope you all had a beautiful Christmas! I had a lovely day with my family! We got up nice and early to open gifts then relaxed the rest of the day. We had a terrific time on Christmas Eve at my parents house, too! Laughed a bunch, played card games and of course ate way too much!!! My sweet husband surprised me with a much wanted gift.....a Kuerig coffee maker.....I am still smiling (and drinking hot mochas)!!!
Well, I wanted to share a quick project I made for my mom. I framed a picture of her and her family. I just love looking at this precious picture of her, her four sisters and her mom and dad! My mom is on the far left.
I added some ruffled ribbon, felt flowers and a computer generated sentiment. I think she really LIKED it!
I used black and white ruffled ribbon from My Favorite Things, Rolled Rose Die-Namics from My Favorite Things and a computer generated sentiment. I distressed the edges.
Thanks so much for looking and again....Merry Christmas!!!
Angie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment