Friday, December 9, 2011

Sweet Girl


Hello and Happy Friday!!
Today's challenge over at Splitcoast was a fun one....make a girlie card!!! I have two boys and they DO NOT like anything girlie!!! Thankfully I have one neice and I just love making her cute girlie cards!!! I used this darling digital image called Little Ballerina by Studio 313...CUTE!!! I distressed the edges, added some white tulle to the bottom layer of her dress and of course had to add pearls and a rolled rose!!! This sweet image can be found at www.mcmahonfivedesign.com.
Card Recipe:
Image-Little Ballerina (digital image)
Paper-White, Pink Pirouette, Sweet Always DP
Ink-Positively Pink
Accessories-Sponging, Pearls, Ribbon, Mini Rolled Rose Die-Namic by MFT, Distressed Edges, Dimensionals, White Tulle
Have a FANTASTIC weekend!!!
Angie ♥

1 comment:

  1. So very pretty! Precious image and I love the way you added the tulle.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete