Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year!

I have not been stamping much this week.  My boys are on school vacation, so we have been busy running around.  I did want to make a card for the new year.  I used this terrific digital image by Studio 313 called 2012.  I just love the font and the festive way the year is displayed!  You can find this image at www.mcmahonfivedesign.com.

Card Recipe:
Image-Digital Image called 2012 by Studio 313
Paper-Basic Black, White, Cherry Cobbler, Head Over Heels DP by lilybeedesign
Ink-Basic Black
Accessories-Machine Stitch, Sponging, Gingham Ribbon, Silver Cord, Dimensionals, Textile Rectangles by My Favorite Things, Martha Stewart Star Punch, Piercing Tool, White Buttons, Silver Wire

Enjoy a safe and wonderful weekend!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Angie  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment