Thursday, December 15, 2011

Mug of Holiday Happiness


Hello and Happy Thursday!
Looks like it is going to be a brown Christmas next weekend here in Minnesota. We have been getting rain, but no snow. My oldest is on the high school ski team and he is not happy! You need snow to ski! We will keep our fingers crossed!
Today I made a card for the Ways To Use It challenge over at www.splitcoaststampers.com. We were to find inspiration from something we placed in our "favorites". I found a darling paper mug creation done by Eileen LeFevre. I used a set by Studio 313 called Funny Little Christmas. I just love the image and sentiment! What a fun way to give someone a packet of hot cocoa!
Card Recipe:
Image-Digital set called Funny Little Christmas by Studio 313 (available at www.mcmahonfivedesign.com)
Ink-Green Galore
Paper-Jolly Holiday DP by SU!, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories-Sponging, Oval Template, Piercing Tool, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals, Cherry Cobbler Binding, Button, Linen Thread, Corner Rounder, Mini Clothespin, Small Circle Punch, Pretty Posies Die-namics by My Favorite Things
Hope you like today's creation and find inspiration just like I did by looking through my favorites!
Angie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment