Monday, December 12, 2011

Let Christmas Into Your Heart


Happy Monday to you!
Hope you had a super weekend! Saturday evening my family watched the holiday movie "Elf". It is one of our favorites! We laugh and laugh and laugh! What a fun and very sweet Christmas classic! (in our opinion) :o)
Well, today I made a card for the clean and simple challenge over at www.splitcoaststampers.com. The inspiration sentiment was Chill Out! I used this cute snowman image from a set called You Warm My Heart by Studio 313. He looks so jolly as he is hanging out watching snowflakes drift by! I ran the snowflake folder through my cuttlebug using vellum. I really like the look...the snowflakes really pop!
Card Recipe:
Image-You Warm My Heart by Studio 313 (digital set available at www.mcmahonfivedesign.com)
Paper-White, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Vellum, Very Old DP (?)
Ink-Real Red, Brocade Blue
Accessories-Sponging, Simply Scallops Die-Namic by My Favorite Things, Cuttlebug Snowflake Folder, SU Heart Punch, Silver Spiral Clip, Ribbon, Dimensionals, White Brad
Thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate it!
Angie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment