Thursday, April 5, 2012

Birthday Stick

I love Thursday's....time for another Way's To Use It challenge over at Splitcoast!

Today's theme was coloring. Don't you just LOVE coloring?! I have always loved it, but now that I have some copics I can't stop coloring! Hee Hee! I made a birthday stick using this very fun to color digital image called Your Birthday Has Arrived by McMahon Five Designs. This digi can be found at www.mcmahonfivedesign.com.

I cut two different sized circles using my Fiskars circle template and pierced the larger one. I added two stars using the Martha Stewart star punch and taped to a wide popsicle stick. Used some dimensionals and ribbon and there you have it...one birthday stick!




Birthday Stick Recipe:
Image/Stamp-Your Birthday Has Arrived by McMahon Five Designs, Teeny Tiny Wishes from SU!
Paper-Cherry Cobbler, White, So Saffron, Baja Breeze
Ink-Basic Black, Printer Ink (black), Brocade Blue
Accessories-Fiskars Circle Template, Piercing Tool, Dimensionals, Martha Stewart Star Punch, Word Window Punch, Ribbon, Wide Popsicle Stick, Sponging, Copics

Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment