Friday, April 13, 2012

Lemon Box

Happy Friday!

Today I made a mini box for the Free For All challenge over at www.splitcoaststampers.com. The challenge was to use inchies or twinchies on or creation. I used my SU! 1 3/8" square punch. I was looking through some old stuff and found a pre-printed mini box template. I have no idea where I got the template from...sorry!

I decided to use a digital set called When Life Gives You Lemons by Studio 313. You will find this set at www.mcmahonfivedesign.com.

My pictures DO NOT do this sweet mini box justice. It really is darling in real life! :o) I plan on filling it with lemon drops and giving it to someone special.







Box Recipe:
Image/Stamp-Digital Set Called When Life Gives You Lemons by Studio 313
Ink-Garden Green, Printer Ink (black)
Paper-White, So Saffron, DP is from Archiver's (unsure of paper name)
Accessories-Mini Box Template (unsure of the site I printed the template from), Scalloped Square Punch, Piercing Tool, Sponging, Dimensionals, Ribbons, Linen Thread, Modern Label Punch, Copics

I hope you have a fantastic weekend!! Thanks for looking!!
Angie ♥

2 comments:

  1. This is just great- I love lemon drops- this would be a fun gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your box!!! What a great idea for this image!

    ReplyDelete