Thursday, April 12, 2012

Love & Faith

Hi again!

Today I made a card for the Ways To Use It challenge over at Splitcoast. We were to use ruffles on our creation. I totally LOVE ruffles! I used some pink and black ruffled ribbon from My Favorite Things...CUTE!

I also used a free breast cancer digital image called Love & Faith by McMahon Five Designs. You can find this free digi at www.mcmahonfivedesign.com.




Card Recipe:
Image/Stamp-Digital image called Love & Faith by McMahon Five Designs
Ink-Basic Black, Printer Ink (black)
Paper-White, Welcome Neighbor DP
Accessories-Sponging, Distressing, Swiss Dots CB Folder, Dimensionals, Ruffled Ribbon from MFT, Black Brads

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Angie ♥

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous- love the ribbon you used for the ruffles.

    ReplyDelete