Friday, April 20, 2012

Clown Cupcake

Happy Friday!

Today I made a card using a new digital image from Studio 313 called Clown Cupcake Cutie.  I will be giving this to my son who is turning 15 next week.  I just signed him up for drivers-ed...yikes!  =)
You can find this digi at www.mcmahonfivedesign.com.



Card recipe:
Image/Stamp-Clown Cupcake Cutie by Studio 313, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper-White, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Sweet Always DP
Ink-Chocolate Chip, Printer Ink (black)
Accessories-Machine Stitch, Sponging, Mini Rhinestones, Scalloped Circle Punch, Large Circle Punch, Piercing Tool, Dimensionals, Embossing Folder, Modern Label Punch, Copics

Do you watch Cupcake Wars on the Food Network?  Well, last week a store called Cupcake from the Twin Cities won.  We are going to the spring Minnesota Gopher football game on Saturday and Cupcake is only a few short minutes from the stadium...yeah!!!  Can't wait to enjoy a delicious sweet treat!!!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!
Angie  ♥

2 comments:

  1. Drivers Ed? Oh no! They grow up so fast don't they? Your cupcake looks yummy! Great card for your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card Angie! I hope you enjoyed your cupcake. How fun is that to visit a Cupcake Wars store. That show is on my DVR and I don't miss an episode!!! There is a store that won in Utah recently that I plan to visit on my next trip!

    ReplyDelete