Monday, April 2, 2012

Smell the Flowers

Hi and Happy Monday!

Today I made a card for the clean and simple challenge over at Splitcoast. We were to use the spotlight technique. I chose to spotlight the flower on this cute digital image called Happy Together. I stamped the image twice then colored the flower with copics and added a pearl center. I used the circle flower folder for the cuttlebug and cut some fringe for the grass. I just love the sentiment that comes with this digital set!




Card Recipe:
Image/Stamp-Happy Together by Studio 313 (available at www.mcmahonfivedesign.com)
Paper-Basic Black, Pink Pirouette, White, Kiwi Kiss
Ink-Basic Black
Accessories-Sponging, Machine Stitch, Flower Folder for the Cuttlebug, Dimensionals, Circle and Scalloped Circle Punches, Tim Holtz Mini Paper Clips, Pearls, Gingham Ribbon, Scissors to cut fringe on grass, Piercing Tool, Copics

Thanks so much for looking today!
Angie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment