Friday, March 30, 2012

Get Well Wishes

Happy Friday!!!

Today I made a card for the Free For All challenge over at www.splitcoaststampers.com. The challenge is called "Caught A Bug". We had to make a card using a bug and/or a get well wish. I had this CUTE digital image called Daisy Bear from Di's Digi Downloads. Do you see the little ladybug? I also used this fun ladybug design paper called Pretty Petals from Basic Grey.




Card Recipe:
Stamp/Image-Digital Image called Daisy Bear from Di's Digi Downloads, Teeny Tiny Wishes (sentiment)
Ink-Bravo Burgundy, Printer Ink (black)
Paper-Kraft, White, Pretty Petals DP from Basic Grey, Kiwi Kiss, Bravo Burgundy, Pink Pirouette
Accessories-Curly Label Punch, Sponging, Dimensionals, Ribbon (from Costco), Swiss Dots CB Folder, Simply Scallops Die-Namics by My Favorite Things, Copics

I hope you have a fantastic weekend! I hope to work in the yard a bit!
Thanks for looking today!

Angie ♥

2 comments:

  1. Oh so precious! What an adorable image and I really like the gingham ribbon/bow! So cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the DP and colors.

    ReplyDelete