Thursday, March 29, 2012

All Things

Hello!

Today I made a card for the Ways To Use It challenge over at Splitcoast. We were to have a sentiment be our focal point. I used this beautiful digital image called All Things by McMahon Five Designs. You can find this image at www.mcmahonfivedesign.com. I also added a sweet butterfly sugar pick from Jillibean Soup. The ribbon looks blue, but it is really eggplant envy to match the butterfly wings. I think I had my camera on the wrong setting! :(




Card Recipe:
Image/Stamp-Digital Image called All Things by McMahon Five Designs
Paper-White, Old Olive
Ink-Printer Ink (black)
Accessories-Machine Stitch, Dimensionals, Pearls, Decorative Rectangle Template, Eggplant Envy Ribbon, Butterfly Sugar Pick, Copics

I usually do "cutsie" cards so this one was a bit different for me. Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by this Thursday!

Angie ♥

1 comment: