Friday, March 2, 2012

Because You're Special

Happy Friday!

Today I am posting a card that I made for the Free For All challenge over at www.splitcoaststampers.com. We were to make a card that is mostly blue and has flowers on it. I used this darling Pure Innocence image called Because You're Special by www.mftstamps.com. I also used this perfect design paper called Vintage Springtime. It works so well for today's challenge.




Card Recipe:
Stamp-Because You're Special (Pure Innocence by MFT)
Ink-Night of Navy
Paper-Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Vintage Springtime (SU)
Accessories-Sponging, Distressing, Dimensionals, Mini Silver Brads, SU Ribbon, Silver Cord, SU Button

I hope you have a super weekend! The diamond in my wedding ring fell out, so I will be getting the prongs repaired over the weekend. I can't tell you how sick I felt when I noticed the diamond was gone. THANK GOD we found it!!! I hope to get some crafting time in as well!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment