Thursday, March 15, 2012

Best-est Friend!

Hi again and Happy Thursday!

With spring right around the corner I thought I would brighten up my blog design! I just LOVE the selection over at www.thecutestblogontheblock.com. I really like the polka dots and fun bicycles on this particular design....CUTE!!!

Well, it is Thursday and that means another Ways To Use It challenge has been posted over at www.splitcoaststampers.com. We were to make a card that was dog inspired. I used this sweet digital set called Bestest Friend by www.mcmahonfivedesign.com.




Card Recipe:
Image/Stamp-Digital Set Called Bestest Friend by McMahon Five Designs
Paper-Kraft, Pumpkin Pie, White, Sweet Always DP
Ink-Chocolate Chip, Printer Ink (Black)
Accessories-Machine Stitch, Sponging, Dimensionals, Decorative Rectangle Template, SU Ribbon, SU Linen Thread, Orange Button

I sure appreciate you taking the time to stop by! THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment