Thursday, March 1, 2012

Denim Bloom

Hello again!

Today I am posting a card that I made for the Ways To Use It challenge over at www.splitcoaststampers.com. We were to use denim on our creation. I used a blue and a white denim repair patch to make my bloom. I just LOVE the Die-Namics by My Favorite Things. Today I used the Pretty Posies Die-Namic and added a pearl brad to the center. I also used this very sweet stamp called Mavis has a Daisy from Stamping Bella. CUTE!!!

I was out at the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota over the weekend. My oldest son (17) was diagnosed with diabetes at age two. Every year there is a walk to raise awareness and to raise funds for a cure. I ALWAYS stop at the Archivers when we are there! I picked up some fun new goodies! One of the things I bought was the decorative heart pin that I used on my card today. Isn't it soooo much fun adding to your already way to big collection of accessories?! I also ordered my first set of copics the other day! I cannot wait for them to arrive!!! Oh well, onto the card recipe.




Card Recipe:
Stamp-Mavis has a Daisy from www.stampingbella.com
Ink-Basic Black, Positively Pink
Paper-Kraft, White, Delicate Dots DP
Accessories-Sponging, paper piecing, Large Scalloped Circle Punch, Large Circle Punch, Piercing Tool, Dimensionals, SU Ribbon, Heart Pin (Maya Road), Denim Repair Patches (white & blue), Pearl Brad (Amercian Crafts), Pretty Posies Die-Namics by My Favorite Things, Blue Rhinestones, Flower Folder for Cuddlebug

I appreciate you stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment