Monday, March 19, 2012

Sweet Mouse

Hello and Happy Monday!

We sure had some hot temps over the weekend in Minnesota. We reached 80 degrees on Saturday and Sunday! A typical March temperature would be around 42 degrees. I really wanted to turn on the a/c but I didn't! :o)

Today I made a card for the clean and simple challenge over at Splitcoast. Today there was a sketch to follow. I used a new digital image called Sweet Mouse by Studio 313. You can find this cutie at www.mcmahonfivedesign.com. I received my copic order in the mail over the weekend. I need to practice with them but I did use them on my card today. The picture looks like I didn't blend the colors at all, but in person the flower looks totally blended....I promise!!




Card Recipe:
Image/Stamp-Digital Image called Sweet Mouse by Studio 313
Paper-White
Ink-Eggplant Envy, Printer Ink (black)
Accessories-Sponging, Distressing, Scoring, White Ribbon, Silver Cord, Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds, White Gel Pen, Circle Punch, Mini Rhinestones, Copics

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card! I love your mouse and the way you distressed the edges. The background is great too.

    ReplyDelete