Friday, March 23, 2012

What's Kickin' Chicken?

TGIF!!!

Another Friday is upon us. Today I made a card for the Free For All challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers. The challenge was to have a group of three or more on your card. I used a very cute digital Easter image called Hatching Eggs by Studio 313. This image was just perfect because of the three eggs! You can find this sweet Easter set at www.mcmahonfivedesign.com. Sticking with the theme I also added three rows of scallops.




Card Recipe:
Image/Stamp-Digital Image called Hatching Eggs by Studio 313
Paper-Kiwi Kiss, White, Kaiser Craft DP, Purple (from the soft subtle SU! collection), Delicate Dots DP
Ink-Eggplant Envy, Printer Ink (black)
Accessories-Sponging, Purple Brads, Curly Label Punch, Dimensionals, Ribbon, Simply Scallops Die-Namics by My Favorite Things

My youngest son got the three Hunger Games books for Christmas and as you may know the movie opened today. Apparently it has broken box office records already. That may be in our plans for the weekend. My oldest son was hired for his first job the other day, so he will be attending orientation tomorrow. I can't believe he is old enough to have a job, not to mention old enough to be starting college next year! We are very proud of our two boys!!! They are both on the high school track team, so my husband and I will be busy attending the oh so loooong track meets! I wouldn't trade it for anything!!!

Have a super weekend and thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Cute card and I love your coloring on those eggs!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card- love the fun image and your great DSP!

    ReplyDelete