Friday, February 17, 2012

Big Day!

Happy Friday!

Today I made a card for Friday's Free For All challenge over at Splitcoast. The theme today was "envelope". I used a mini envelope that I have had for ages! I thought it would be cute to add a $10 or $20 dollar bill to the envie. Who doesn't like cash on their birthday?!

I used a new digital set called Birthday Happiness by Studio 313. You can find this set at www.mcmahonfivedesign.com.


Card Recipe:
Image/Stamp-Birthday Happiness by Studio 313
Ink-Bravo Burgundy, Printer Ink
Paper-White, Rose Red, Springtime Vintage DP
Accessories-Sponging, Machine Stitch, Green Pearls, Martha Stewart Gingham Bow, Linen Thread, SU! Button, Mini Envelope, Mini Clothespin, Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Simply Scallops Die-Namics by My Favorite Things

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute and I love how you added the little envelope on the outside of the card! Precious.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete