Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hello Gorgeous!

Hello!

Today I made a card for the Ways To Use It challenge over at Splitcoast. We were to add a decorative border. I am a BIG fan of scallops and use them on many of cards! Today I used two different ones!

I also used this new sweet digital set called One Gorgeous Chic by Studio 313. It can be found at www.mcmahonfivedesign.com. I added dazzling diamonds to the crown for added sparkle.


Card Recipe:
Image/Stamp-Digital Set Called One Gorgeous Chic by Studio 313
Ink-Basic Black, Printer Ink
Paper-White, Basic Grey, Bella Birds DP
Accessories-Sponging, Simply Scallops Die-Namics by My Favorite Things, Scallop Punch (SU!), Ribbons, Buttons, Thread, Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds, Circle Punch, Distressing

I appreciate you stopping by today...thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment